Friday, December 28, 2012
Organization Bites Back
The other day I decided to organize my pictures within PhotoBucket so it would make it easier to find a photo. Welllll.... I didn't even stop to think that it would change the link for the picture which is the reason you see the ugly picture saying "Sorry. This person (knucklehead me) moved or deleted this picture." Blah! So now I must go back through and re-post the pictures. However, there is a bright side. Really?!? I haven't updated all of the Advent Calendar and I've only been using pictures out of PhotoBucket for a short amount of time. Therefore, it should only take me a short amount of time to re-post the pictures (if I can remember what the pictures were within the post) and then I'll be on to finishing up our Advent Calendar activities. There is always something to do. On to re-posting pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment