The day
Hello Lowes! How ya doing? Got any trees for us? Not really? That's ok. We're good with a $20 Charlie Brown-ish tree. And that's what we got. Chris and I have figured out the best way to barter without really bartering. You have a big discussion and "argue" about taking the tree back because it so is not worth $32 and ... sigh .... now we have to go back and pick out a different one. Worked like a charm. Although I will say that was not our initial purpose of having that discussion. It just worked out that way. He's a little sad (and as of December 17) still not decorated but he's ours and we love him. (And I have no idea why I'm talking about our tree in the form of a little boy)
It was quite the Beverly Hillbillies taking the tree home but since it was so small, it fit right on top of my car ... with string all winding in and out of the car. Classy!









No comments:
Post a Comment