Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Vacation from Vacation

So apparently I am taking a short vacation from blogging about vacation.

In our guest room, we have had some boxes with miscellaneious storage stuff in them.  Technically they needed to be gone through but I always had in my mind we wouldn't be in this house for very long so why bother.  Well.... we have been here 1-1/2 years.  The night I got home, the huge stack of storage boxes fell into the middle of the floor.  Yes, we were scared to death!  For about 2 weeks, I left everything how it fell.  It was getting on my nerves and I had to get to it and clean it up.  While I was in there cleaning it up, we decided to sort through everything and get rid of a bunch of stuff.  I also had to put our winter clothes away and officially bring out the summer clothes.  When we left in May it was still occasionally snowing.  Now it is July and we are in need of our summer clothes!  While we were switching, we also purged.  Boy does it feel good to get rid of stuff!

Hopefully, I will get back to blogging about vacation.  I'll try to work on it this weekend.  That is if I don't get purge happy and throw my phone or the computer away.  Ah, never mind ... wouldn't be able to function, right?!??

No comments: