In going through my vacation notes (yes, I took notes about vacation because I was afraid I would forget something we did), I discovered that I have 10 more posts to do about Vacation 2013. There are also 5 additional posts (so far) about stuff we have done / accomplished since we've been back. That's a lot but we are just going to keep working through them.
GG will turn 90 in November of this year but we decided to party a little early {next post}. Sissy and family were coming to PA so they could go to Washington DC and Mom had decided to come up too. Eric and Sydney weren't able to come with the soon arrival of Throckmorton and my Chris was back in CO working.
Since (most) everyone was there, we decided to take some family pictures. They turned out super cute too! Love the ones of Caleb and Elianna!
Friday, July 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
Hey! you had an awesome photographer! Could I have his number? :)
Post a Comment