Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Vacation 2013 {Part 5 - Wedding Pictures & Reception}

After the wedding ceremony, the wedding party (and me) headed to a park about 30 minutes away to take some pictures before the reception started. Weddings in NJ are sooo long! An all day affair. Ah well!





She had toe jam that needed taken care of right then and there

Picture from Janet Lanza Photography

Picture from Janet Lanza Photography



While the bridal party (excluding the flower girl and ring bearer) were taking pictures, Elianna decided that it was a good time to twirl. She had a great dress for it!












In spite of a long day with no nap, Elianna managed to make her rounds during the reception.  She became particularly fond of one of the groomsmen, Shaun. At one point, he came and asked me "How do you get away from her?"  Of course, like any good mother, I answered "If you find out, let me know."  Then I found Elianna and showed her where Shaun was hiding.  Apparently I'm a good friend too.  :-)

Davey Mac and Elianna

Cassy (Sister of the groom) and Elianna


Happy wedding Dave & Lauren!

No comments: