The picture right before I crashed through the coffee table
I love that they had their parents wedding pictures on the table too
Dave's (Groom) view while waiting for the wedding to start
He also posted this picture of a note his grandma gave him
Proverbs 15:22 "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favor from the Lord."
The ring bearer decided that he did not want to walk down the aisle so Elianna went on her own
Making sure Rylan isn't coming
Sorry for the blurry bad picture. Too cute to not post though.

Explaining the significance of why the ring goes on your fourth finger. Pretty cool - although Dave looks like he is in the middle of a bow and Chris looks like he is holding his breath. {Click here to read}
May I present to you Mr and Mrs Davey Chowda!
(Oh how I wish Chris would have said that! Haha!)





















No comments:
Post a Comment