At one point, Elianna was outside with some of the other people and she came in all freaked out! The mascot, Boomer, had been outside and when she saw him, she went crazy! She came inside crying and shaking and scared of Boomer. I told her he wasn't even in our room so she needed to calm down . . . BOOM! the door to our suite is thrown open and Boomer comes tearing in! Thank you, Boomer. I couldn't get her to calm down. Chris couldn't get her to calm down. PopPop couldn't get her to calm down. That poor girl was scared to death! Finally he left but that's all we heard about the rest of the day - Boomer. PopPop had gotten her a little stuffed doll of Boomer earlier and the doll mascot thing, has big teeth. She kept saying he was going to bite her with his big teeth. Oh.my!
Oh! And I think the Thunder won. I couldn't tell from my nice cool spot on the couch inside. Go Thunder??!
PopPop and Elianna
Cheri and Abigail with big teeth, Boomer








No comments:
Post a Comment