Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Vacation 2013 {Part 11 - Memorial Day}

We had a list of places to go and things to see while we were in PA.  Going to Hershey is always on the list.  Who can't pass up a free (small) candy bar at the end of the tour?  And the singing cows?  It's a no brainer!



Yes, it's a terrible picture but the only one of all of us


The famous free candy bar!

This is one - not so free

Growing up, we always had our picture taken in front of the cocoa trees.  It's only natural that Sissy and I make our kids do the same.

Besides the chocolate smell in the air, the Hershey Kiss lamp posts are my favorite about the town of Hershey

Back home, we celebrated Memorial Day by grilling out - and by we, I mean, Ben.  It was some delicious food!

1 comment:

Grape News said...

I have a few comments: #1 I need the one of all of us at Hershey. #2 I love how C is the only one paying attention when you took the picture at the table.