Friday, July 26, 2013

Vacation 2013 {Part 12 - Sight & Sound}

One of the highlights of our trip to PA was to go to Sight & Sound to see Noah.  But before we get to Noah, I have to mention that we first went to Shady Maple to gorge eat lunch (and dinner).  Their food is good - not in an eat-there-everyday outstanding sort of way - but good.  Of course, I don't think I ate my money's worth of food but since Elianna was free, I'll say part of my price went to her food.  After eating, we went over to the Shady Maple Market.  It makes one wish they weren't flying home because I would have so loved to have loaded myself up with all kinds of things!  Sissy did!  She took home 50 pounds of flour in their car back to their house.  Lucky dog!


Elianna and Caleb rode around the store in style

Now on to Noah... To say it was phenomenal, would be a severe understatement!  I wasn't sure if Elianna would sit still that long (it's a couple hours long) but there was no need to worry at all!  She was absolutely enthralled!  

The second "act" opens up to you being "in the boat".  The entire stage and the side stages are filled with animals - just like if you were in the boat with Noah and his family.  Not all the animals were real but it was still incredible to sit and look at all those animals.  Seeing Noah makes me so incredibly thankful for God's mercy and grace to us each and every day!  







Elianna and I in 2013

And just for fun ...
Elianna and I (and the Papi Man) in 2009


No comments: