Monday, March 30, 2009

Cha-ching!

A couple of weekends ago, I went to a "Mother of Multiples Club" sale and totally found great bargains! All of what you will see below I got for $34! Cha-ching! (I did also get 2 things for the Little Man but I forgot to take pictures of them)

I got all of this for Small Fry - it is all sitting in a baby bathtub.


I love Daddy outfit! :)


2 My First Christmas Outfits


My 1st Valentine's Day - I love the feet!

---------------------------
This all what I got for Sissy

Pants and funny shirt for Caleb :)


Cutie dresses for Kalei ($1 each)


This little outfit was too cute to pass up!

3 comments:

Grape News said...

Yeah! I forgot I owe you $! Ooops. The check is in the mail. :) You forgot to tell people you sent the clothespin back. :)hehehe

HandyFamily said...

Hey if C is going to be getting rid of K, I want to be first in line for her! (lol) Love the clothes!

momma said...

why are little girl's clothing sooooo cute and little boy's clothing so smart-alecky? (is that a word?? - can i get a definition??? hehe)