The other day when our heat was out, my Chris wore his long johns under his clothes to keep warm (yes, even he was cold). Well, the first time he put them on, he commented that they were all messed up. One pant leg was shorter than the other and super skin tight. He kept wondering what I had done to his pants. I simply had washed and dried them. Don't know. But since it was 49 degrees in our house, he wore them anyway (amidst discomfort because of the short tight leg).
Well, being the good wife I try to be, I washed and dried them after he had worn them. When I got them out of the dryer, this is now what they look like. Don't know.



They were all lumpy and hard - extremely hard! Don't know. He has my permission to go and buy whatever new long johns he wants - and I won't dry them. Wash yes, but dry in the dryer - no way!
4 comments:
that is soooo weird! i have never seen that happen before!
Too funny! At least you weren't saying your hubby was lumpy. :) glad you are getting in the groove of taking pix of funny things for your blog. Just wait til small fry is here. You'll be have posts coming out your ears. :)
Very interesting. I wonder what caused that to happen...
ugh! I won't even mention what that looks like at first glance. Did I mention the older ones are doing dissections in Biology? eeww! :D
Post a Comment