Side note about the tooth: I'm hoping this is normal but his tooth is only one sided. The other side is hollow. Weird! {He has lost 2 teeth now and they are both hollow. One is from his upper left side and the other from his upper right side. At least they are both hollow I guess}
Now I had been dreading this day because I thought it was going to be alot grosser and weirder than it actually was. My friend Cheri had told me that when her black lab had lost his teeth, it was 3 big teeth all hooked together laying out there on her floor. I was also concerned with how he was going to eat if he lost all his teeth at once. So needless to say, I was ok with how this had happened.Now I just need to wash all his bedding because he has chewed on it and it obviously is now all bloody. Oh, and hopefully there isn't a "Doggy Tooth Fairy."





2 comments:
Those are gross pix! Good for you for posting strange stuff! :)
i did not know that dog lost their teeth. interesting!!
those are gross pictures
Post a Comment