Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Day

Today Chris and I (along with the Little Man and Harley) piled into the car and headed to Stroudsburg, PA to take a look at the camp we will be staying at next weekend for our annual Snow Camp retreat.  Actually Chris called it our reconnaissance trip.  Sounded kinda spy-like.

Anyway - we went and were pleased with the facilities.  I think the teens will enjoy the activities and have a great time.  The one slightly disturbing thing was that they have all types of animal heads in the buildings.  The Little Man thought they were great but I'm not sure about always having an animal staring at me.  They had a whole "Nature Center" filled with these animals.  

Both Harley and the Little Man were great during the whole trip except for the fact that Harley apparently only likes to go to the bathroom in his own yard.  :)

When we got home we discovered that we ran out of oil to heat our house.  It is 58 degrees in the house right now (I came over to church to get warmed up).  Hopefully the oil man will come early so I can wait to take my shower until after we get some oil.  My poor Chris will have to have leftover hot water and then, yup, a cold (or very short shower) tomorrow morning.  

I will have to post some pictures soon of the Little Man playing in the 6 inches of snow we got yesterday.  Be watching!  :)

This post was very random and wandering - sorry.  Must be the cold.  :)

1 comment:

Grape News said...

The rambling could be small fry (it's nice to use that excuse for just about anything) :)