Friday, March 27, 2009

Small Fry Update

Yesterday (Thursday) we went and had our next ultrasound done to see Small Fry. The high-risk doctor says everything looks great! Praise the Lord! I was very nervous about going today and then we had to wait in the waiting room for 1 hour before seeing him. That didn't help! They also looked to see if it is a boy or a girl. As you will tell from the pictures, Small Fry either had their legs crossed or their hands between their knees making it virtually impossible to tell. Sooo, we will go back in 4 weeks and hopefully he/she will cooperate then.

PS: They are 80% sure it is a girl but are not willing to say for sure. The doctor told me to not go out shopping . . . so we will just wait.

Crossed legs


Foot


Awesome picture!

And to think some believe this all happens "by chance" - ha!

4 comments:

Grape News said...

I love ultrasound pix! She's so cute! (notice: she) You should put a voting button on your blog and let everyone vote.

HandyFamily said...

I am with Grape! I love ultrasound pictures! I think they are amazing. Thanks for sharing!

momma said...

beautiful baby!!!! i can't wait to see more pictures of small fry :)

Grandma's Grumblings said...

What a blessing. The pictures are priceless and made me cry. Take care of yourself and "small fry"