Happy Anniversary to my Chris!
Today marks our 4 year anniversary! When I think back on the last 4 years - wow! - so much has happened! We got married, moved to NJ, worked on refinishing our 1st house, found out we were having Baby #1, prayed and cried through the loss and birth of Victoria, moved to 2nd house, lived without a kitchen for 7 months, worked on refinishing 2nd house, began watching the Little Man, brought Harley home, found out we were having Baby #2, celebrated 4 years (all this is mixed up with youth and church activities - oh! and our crazy life stories!). Who knew?
However, through it all I know 2 things: 1. God is good! 2. My Chris loves me and treats me so well. He challenges me to love and serve God. We have lots of fun together. (Please note this is not an exhaustive list - he is so much more to me!!!) AND . . . he is taking me to dinner tonight to a mystery location! I LOVE YOU MY CHRIS!





7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! We love you! Hope you have a great day!
Happy Anniversary!!
I remember that day well -- Mr. Crazy Sleeves!! What a beautiful day and wedding. So glad I could be there! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you both! Enjoy your dinner =D
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!!
(i love the snow background)
Congrats on 4 years!
Happy Anniversary!! Hope you all had a wonderful celebration!!
Post a Comment