The Little Man loves to put his hands down for Harley to lick and now has decided his face also needs a good licking. He has also tried picking Harley up, giving him hugs, petting him (mostly lightly pounding on Harley), and recently laying on or next to Harley. Through it all Harley is patient - he just licks - wherever there is skin (face, hands, back, stomach, feet - yuck!). They are so cute together! They usually do something so cute when my camera isn't around (guess I need to start carrying it around in my pocket - right Mom?).


Now the sad news . . . the Little Man was going to attend daycare while I had Small Fry. Well, a full-time position came open for him at the daycare. :( Yup, he is going to be going now because his mommy is afraid that a full-time opening will not be available at the end of summer/beginning of a new school year when Small Fry comes. Harley and I are going to be so lonely! Harley misses the Little Man when he isn't there for a day or so - I cannot even imagine what he will be like for 6 months! Ahh! We will definately be having play dates scheduled!





2 comments:
they are so cute!!! i'm sorry he's leaving you :(
Sorry to hear "little man" is leaving. I know how you feel but jsut think how much fun "play dates" will be.
Post a Comment