We had a great Easter this year (except for the fact that I got asked last minute to help out in the nursery and so I did not get to be in the Easter service with my Chris or hear any of it - oh well). It was just my Chris and I for Easter lunch - we had ham, broccoli casserole, green glop (I think the "official" name for it is Watergate salad but we always called it green glop), crescent rolls and Angel Lush cake. In the afternoon we
finally did our taxes and then were off to the final production of our Easter musical drama. Enjoy our Easter pictures.

I think my Chris is telling me to take the picture - quick - because Harley is actually looking at the camera.

Small Fry and I

Small Fry, Harley and I
2 comments:
I love the dress! K says "Hi" She said "Her looking at me" "Can I talk about her?" :)
i love the dress, too - especially the big pink bow!!
harley is so cute!
Post a Comment