While at the PA B&B, my Chris and I also visited the Simon Pearce glass-blowing store. We have never seen glass-blowing before so this was very new and interesting. They have a huge store filled with all the different items they make. I think one glass water goblet was around $60. Yeah right, I'll stick to my Linens-N-Things glasses (of course, I can't replace any of them since LNT is no longer in business. Boo!). Anyway . . . they also have a cute little restaurant where we ate a late lunch/early dinner. The food was delicious! We had Vermont Cheddar Soup, Exotic Mushroom Strudel, Chris had a Mediterranean Lamb Burger while I had Sesame Chicken (the sauce was waaaay to sweet for me) and we finished it all off with Chris eating Crème Brûlée and me indulging on Apple Cobbler. Hmmm, all so good! It sounds like alot but remember before you judge us, it was both lunch and dinner. :)




This little bookend only costs $425. Yowzers!





2 comments:
I've seen glass blowing on TV. They are so pretty. the Children's museum has a huge display. Really cool
that looks so neat. and the food sounds so yummy!
Post a Comment