This year the leprechaun shenanigan was that the leprechauns put crepe paper criss-crossed over her door. I expected a bigger jump or squeal when she opened her door - so much so that I actually sat in the bathroom (right across the hall) on a small wooden stool for a half hour waiting for her to come out of her room. Of course that was the 1 day that she slept in leaving me sitting there for what seemed like forever! When Chris got home from training a personal client, he took over and, of course, she came out not 5 minutes later.
Anyway, her reaction was nothing like I had expected. She stopped, looked at it for about 10 seconds and then busted right on through. There may have even been an eye roll thrown in there for good measure.
For breakfast we had Lucky Charms because they are now gluten free - wahooo! And for dinner, we had Irish stew and homemade coconut cream pudding layered with more Lucky Charms. She also had Lucky Charms for a snack at her Friday school. Pretty sure we've filled our quota for Lucky Charms for the year.
I know Sissy LOVES it when I text her this picture every year. 😁
PS: Yay! for discovering blogs now have emojis!👏





No comments:
Post a Comment