Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Jump City

School breaks are the time that Chris' cousin, Tiffany, and I know we will for sure see each other. Now that they live over an hour away (wahhha!), we don't see each other as often. Last week was spring break for her and I had Elianna with me since Chris had a meeting, so we decided instead of going out to eat (our favorite pastime), we would go to Jump City (thank you, Groupon!) to give Elianna something to do while we talked. 

She had 2 hours to jump and run and play while Tiff and I sat and talked. It was a total win-win situation for sure! In typical Elianna fashion, she found a friend who she played most of the time with. Their 2 hours were up at the same time which made it that much easier to tell her it was time to go. 





I didn't get many pictures - I was too busy talking. 

No comments: