Thursday, March 23, 2017

Dinner by the creek

Our weather here has been so beautiful! I'm sure at some point soon, I'll be saddened by the snow that we get especially after appreciating the warmer weather. I also know that we need the snow to help curb fires this summer, but its just been so nice!

Elianna has also been begging to go scooter around the park and has been sad because I just don't think I can walk quite that far right now. You sorta need good sleep in order to have lots of energy to walk around the park and that hasn't happened for a few weeks now. Anyway, I compromised and said we could walk to the creek instead and have dinner. 

Elianna was still able to scooter and we got to eat dinner by the creek which is a win-win situation in my opinion!






No comments: