Wednesday, March 8, 2017

It's a ....

Well, we found out what we were having on Monday. I think Chris and I were both kinda surprised by the results. See when I was pregnant with both Toree and Elianna, we could only think of girl names and could not agree on a boy name. Fast forward to this kiddo. We could only think of a boy name and could not (and still cannot) come up with a girl name. Naturally, we kinda thought, based on past experience, that we were going to have a boy. Either you already know or you've guessed it, but yup ... It's a GIRL! 

Just to clarify, we are both good with a girl - just surprised and now frantic to come up with a name. We have approximately 135 more days to come up with one so I'm not too worried about coming home with a Baby Doe.

Prior to our appointment, Elianna had made up a little note on which the ultrasound checked GIRL. The note was put into an envelope and Elianna opened it when we got home. We could hear her dancing and running around in her room. She then came out and brought us the note and ultrasound picture the tech had put in the envelope.

And without further ado, here SHE is...




Elianna decided to write her baby sister her first sweet little note.


No questions as to whether she will be a wonderful big sister or not!

No comments: