Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Twitter Tuesday {06/05 - 06/11}

Tuesday, June 5 2012

-Why is it that I can fall asleep on the couch watching a movie but now that I'm actually in bed I can't get to sleep. So very frustrating!


Wednesday, June 6 2012

-EJ just asked me if I could take a picture of her tooting. Ummm... It might be a good time to step up the "acting like a lady lessons."


Friday, June 8 2012

-Harley's newest injury. He caught a squirrel and it fought back and cut his throat. I need to become a vet.



Saturday, June 9 2012

-First batch of jam for the season - strawberry rhubarb jam.



Monday, June 11 2012

-Excited to go hiking with the family in the Red Rocks today!

-@crispyberger to EJ: "Stop whining or I'll eat all your cheese!"

-@sunshineberger to @crispyberger: "That's your threat?!?"

-@crispyberger to @sunshineberger: "That's not a threat. I'm serious!"

-Spent the morning hiking in the beautiful Red Rocks!

No comments: