Tuesday, June 26, 2012

*New* - Twitter Tuesday {06/19 - 06/25}

Because my blog is sorta my scrapbook of sorts, I have decided to include my Twitter and Instagram thoughts here. Of course, if you follow me on either of those, this will be a repeat for you. However, like I said, this is my scrapbook. So without further ado, I introduce to you "Twitter Tuesday". This will also include my Instragram pictures since I usually Twitter them too.


Tuesday, June 19 2012

-Plans change when you find a lost dog in your yard and his owners won't answer their phone.

-You know it's hot when your chocolate protein bars are melting in the cupboard. {Must eat them all before they melt. Just kidding.}


Thursday, June 21 2012

-Bling courtesy of EJ. :-)













Friday, June 22 2012

-Enjoyed an evening spent with Chris' aunt and uncle.














Sunday, June 24 2012

-And here I thought I had moved to CO. Must have missed a turn somewhere when we moved here. Oh my it is hot!













-After not eating all day due to a flu bug, Cherrios are just not cutting it.

-Love listening to EJ sing "her favorite song" Blessed Be Your Name.


Monday, June 25 2012

-Dreading the 102 degree weather we are scheduled to have today. We need rain and lots of it to help put all these fires out!

-Love having a big awning over the back porch so we enjoy being outside even when it's 93 degrees.

-Laundry is washed, folded AND put away all on the same day. It must be some sort of post flu miracle!


*I am also going to back date my Twitter statuses. Please don't think you need to go back and read them. Again {beat that dead horse!}, it's for my "scrapbook".

No comments: