Last Wednesday evening we had my friend, Andrea, and her husband, Matt, and of course their son, Sam, over for dinner. It went a bit better than I expect since Matt is an extremely quiet guy who is into computers and the such. Thankfully, my Chris has the ability to talk to pretty much anyone about pretty much anything. Of course, Andrea and I have the kids to
Friday night we spent time with Chris' Aunt Bobbi and Uncle Royce. We love spending time with them! Since Shawn, Tiffany and the kids are in California,
This year instead of spring cleaning the entire house in just a few short weeks, I have been cleaning 1 room a week (sometimes 1 room for 2 weeks). Last week and this week have been the kitchen. The fridge and the dishwasher are cleaned. Needless to say, I have a lot of cleaning in the kitchen to do this week - top cabinets, bottom cabinets, stove, pantry, counters and walls. Maybe even the trash can if I feel so inclined. Theoretically, instead of 1 big spring clean a year, this schedule allows you to clean each room in your house every 6 months. So far it's been good! I've cleaned our room, Elianna's room, both bathrooms and the hall closet. I have the kitchen to finish, living and dinning room, and the laundry room. I'm leaving the garage for Chris to take care of. Lucky him!
This week is also running club and I have a decision to make. Last running club, I ran 2.5 miles by myself (no one there to push me - not literally but it may be an idea). So now I have to decide if I want to push myself half a mile more to do 3 miles. With my being sick yesterday, I'm just not sure if I'm ready for that. Maybe I truly am but I'm psyching myself out. Decisions decisions!
Well, I am happy to report that posts are scheduled for this week so I won't be the boring blogger this week. Whew!





No comments:
Post a Comment