Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Energy

Some days I just wish there was some way to bottle up Elianna's energy and sell it. Do you know how incredibly rich I would be?

Monday night after I ran and while we waited for Chris to finish his workout, we headed over to the playground so Elianna could, as she likes to say, "run out all her energy." After we had played for a bit, it started to get super windy. As in gail force winds windy. It was so windy I was honestly afraid that the sand or bits of wood stuff in the playground were going to wind up in her eyes. To help her continue to "run out all her energy", we headed over a big field. Oh boy! She had so much fun just running and running.  I enjoyed watching her and taking picture after picture wishing for some of her energy.



































"Now you wouldn't believe me if I told you, but I could run like the wind blows. From that day on, if I was every going somewhere, I was running!"
~Forrest Gump

No comments: