There is a couple in our church, Wellspring, who are running fiends. Example: for Ben's 30th birthday, they decided to run, oh say, 30 miles. How fun! Whatever. Anyway, they have started a running club as a way to get to know new people. Right now, it is still just a small group made up of people from our church. Last Tuesday (not yesterday), our running club joined another and much much larger running club. The point of joining up with them last week was to see how their club is managed and organized. The best part was we got free dinner from Wahoos! Fabulous!
Let me add here: I do not foresee myself running the same number of miles as is my birthday. If I was assured that birthday numbers went down instead of up, I would wait a few years (oh say 30 or so) and run it then.
All of that was to share these photos with you. {Blabber much?} Elianna wanted to take some pictures on my phone while I was running during running club. Sadly, I had to keep stopping (no complaining here) so she could take the picture (they were still pretty blurry). It's fun to see pictures from her point of view. Note: The first picture Elianna requested that I take a picture of the "big building". The rest of the pictures are courtesy of EJ.













1 comment:
how fun!
Post a Comment