Because I am behind in my blogging, we have to put it in reverse a bit - like a month. Almost a month ago, we had our first guests come out to CO! Exciting! These two people are special to Chris and I so naturally we were excited that they came out.
We picked Dave and Lauren up from the airport Saturday morning and immediately drug them off to the mountains. Our first stop was Boulder where we walked the Pearl Street Mall and watched a street performer cram himself into a tiny box. Very entertaining. People are interesting.
Next was lunch in the park followed by a trip up into the Rocky Mountain National Park. See, told you we hauled them straight up into the mountains.
Sunday between church services (morning and evening), we headed to Glendale to share the city where we believe God wants us to plant the church.
Monday we visited Chris at work before I took them to the airport to head back home. It was a quick quick visit, but I hope (hint hint if you guys are reading this) they come back soon to visit again.
Elianna was so sad when we told her they were leaving in the morning. She still asks where her friends, Davey Chowda and Miss Lauren are, or as she says "What they going for, Mom?"
PS: I stole these pictures from Dave. Thanks Davey Chowda!












No comments:
Post a Comment