Monday, January 3, 2011

Advent Calendar (December 24, 2010)


Day 24 - Christmas Eve

It is a tradition with my family that every Christmas Eve we have "Snacky Meal." Snacky meal is just what you would imagine it would be - small appetizer foods in a casual setting. This year we headed over to Eric and Syndey's house. We had all kinds of things - little quiche, spanakopita, dried fruit tray, pepper jelly with cream cheese, little smokies, some other stuff I can't remember and lots of desserts. While there we also took family pictures courtesy of my brother-in-law, Ben who takes great pictures. It was quite the adventure to get everyone positioned in the right spot so that we all looked our skinniest while contending with 3 children the smallest of which was cranky (whose kid is that?). All in all the pictures turned out great and I even got to throw in some of my smooooth dance moves. Oh yeah baby!

**Update: Because this is my blog and I can ... I am going to add in a separate post for our family pictures ... and one for out-takes from family pictures ... and one for a couple of things that happened while in Florida ... and ... well, that should be all the "extra" posts.**

This is probably one of the weirdest pictures I have seen. Eric and Chris look like ghosts - weird!

1 comment:

Ty and Beth said...

cute, cute pictures!!!!! :)