Friday, January 7, 2011

Florida

After Christmas, Elianna and I stayed in Florida to help Dad and Mom. May I just comment on the beautiful weather that has been going on down here. It is sure easy to get used to! Our winter coats remain hung up even when the Floridians bring theirs out.

Elianna has been a trooper about sleeping in a Pack-N-Play and
not being at home. We Oovoo with my Chris and sometimes Harley every night. She gets so excited to see Chris and kisses the screen where he is and even tickles him. It has been a joy to watch her laugh and play with my Mom and make my Dad laugh with her silly antics!

I've been busy trying to help Mom maintain the house and keep everything in order. Between Dad and Elianna we get worn out but keep on remembering "the steadfast love of the Lord." Boy that phrase
has been coming up alot in my personal Bible study making me realize I must need that reminder over and over again!

That all being said, I am so glad I have been able to stay here and help Mom. I may miss my Chris and Harley - notice I didn't mention missing the snow they have piling up there! I do look forward to getting back to my own computer, my own bed, my own shower, etc. However, I have been so blessed to see the outpouring of love shown towards my parents. It makes me want to get home and show the same love towards others who are sick or just in need of some encouragement.



2 comments:

Grape News said...

I love that last one of her in the chair!

momma said...

we are praying for you all!