Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hidden Pictures

A couple days ago, I decided to download some Christmas pictures from my camera to Mom's computer. Apparently, there are some pictures that do not regularly show up on the card but are hidden somewhere on it. They were fun to find!

I believe this was a self portrait. It was taken at our old house so this picture is definitely over 3 years old.


This picture and the one below are already on the blog but too funny to not put back on. This was 3 years ago when everyone was there for Victoria's funeral.



I thought this was such a cute picture of mom!


How do you like this one? My Chris took this one while I waited for my epidural before Victoria was born. Lovely huh?


And then I found this one of the Little Man way back when he was little. How calm and peaceful he looks. Now, boy has some energy! He never stands still - just bounces and jumps all around.


I think we were at some graduation or something in this picture. Doesn't the guy in the blue look like Morgan Freeman? It wasn't but it sure could have been his twin.


And now.... I have saved the best for last. This is a man who plays Bluegrass-y songs at the Columbus Farmers Market. I snuck this picture of him.

Have a good day Ya'll!


No comments: