Monday, January 10, 2011

VMP

Three years ago on a Thursday at 11:49 in the morning, a beautiful little girl named Victoria Michelle was born into Heaven. It seems like an eternity ago on the one hand and on the other it seems like just the other day. All of the emotions and pain and reality is so clear in my mind. I can remember every detail of that day. To finding out she had no heartbeat to sitting in the doctor's office waiting for my Chris to come back so we could go to the hospital. I remember Dr. Fischer and the sweet ultrasound tech. From the waiting for the medicine to start working to waking Chris up telling him I was going to be sick. The wonderful epidural that I got to the poor resident doctor who was there to help deliver.

I remember holding my little girl in my arms thinking that although some may view her as disfigured or unattractive but to my Chris and I, she was the most beautiful little girl! Although tears are shed so often and especially on her birthday, I am so thankful that she is in Heaven free from pain and waiting for us. We miss you baby girl and cannot wait to see you again! We love you!

This picture was hiding on my camera card. Here we are with Toree (you can just see the tip top of her hat).

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Praying for you. I wish I could say "I don't understand" some of your thoughts and feelings, but I do. You have had such a strong testimony through it all and I know your sweet little girls life has reached into many many hearts all for God's glory!