I don't do resolutions mainly because I don't keep them. Therefore if I don't make them, I don't have to worry about not keeping them. There are many things though that I would like to do better next year - have more courage to do things for God, be a more loving Godly wife, a gentler time-spending mother, an encourager, a better listener, and get more organized. I was also thinking this morning about a verse for the new year, but while I flipped through the Psalms a phrase kept catching my eye "His steadfast love endures forever". No matter what this new year brings I can rest assured that God loves me in the midst of the best of circumstances AND in the middle of a rough and tough situation.
"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever!"






No comments:
Post a Comment