Hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend. We began our weekend by picking up a hammock and the cutest wagon for Elianna given to us by a couple at church. After running a few errands, Chris promptly set up the hammock and gave it a well deserved test run.
After Sunday morning church, Chris and Harley spent the afternoon with friends out doing "guy stuff". When they came home, Chris called me out to the yard to look at Harley. This is what I saw:
My cute puppy in the bed of Chris' truck. The reason: he was filthy! Although Harley was due to go to the groomers in just a few days, he still had to have a bath.
He does really good and just sits there and then BAM! I get a bath. Thanks Harley - just what I needed.
Memorial Day we wanted to go strawberry picking but, alas, the strawberries were all picked out for the day. So instead we viewed and petted different farm animals.
We also got some cute pictures (of course) of Elianna.
This is Elianna's new "smile." She scrunches her face all up and shows those 6 teeth she has. It's super cute!
I dressed Elianna up in this very "Memorial Day-ish" outfit but everyone kept calling her a boy. Guess we won't be doing that again.
For dinner, we decided to barbeque. The difficulty: a terrential downpouring of rain. My Chris was determined to smoke those ribs to perfection. Here is his solution to keeping the rain out of the grill.
I wish I could show you pictures of the ribs but they were so delicious that we didn't even stop to snap a picture. We simply gobbled them right on up! His hard work certainly paid off!





No comments:
Post a Comment