Hey it's Elianna! I hijacked Mommy's computer to post this since she didn't get a chance to on the appropriate day.
Happy Father's Day!
This year we spent Father's Day in Florida with Papa! I had sooo much fun!! Mommy will tell you all about it later.
Happy Father's Day to Papa! I enjoyed seeing you and spending the weekend with you! I was a little cranky for part of it - sorry - it was a very long weekend full of flying around and not getting alot of sleep. You are the best Papa and I love you very much! Whenever I see you I get a huge smile on my face because I just love you so and think you are funny and the best! I hope to spend many many more Father's Days with you! I love you Papa!
Happy Father's Day to my Papi!!! Oh boy! You make me giggle and laugh and smile! You are tons of fun! I'm starting to realize that it's ok to hang with you and that I don't always have to be in Mommy's arms. That makes Mommy so glad for so many different reasons she says. You are such a wonderful Papi to me and Toree. It's so cool that sometimes in the morning you ride your bike over to her tombstone. You are the best Papi a little girl could ever want! I can't wait until I'm bigger and we can go on dates and hang out and have tea parties and play dress up and ... and so many other girly things! I just can't wait! I love you Papi!!





1 comment:
Love EJ's face in that last picture!
Post a Comment