Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gross!!!


Just so ya'll know - she really does love it when Harley licks all over her. She usually laughs and giggles the entire time but, of course, when I get the camera out . . . nothing. That is also the reason why I let him lick her so long this time - to try to get the laughs and giggles on camera. I was thinking of you and your viewing pleasure.

You should also note that I did clean her up after this episode. I may be gross in letting him lick her just for some good video footage but not disgusting enough to make her hang out in all that "lovin' "!

I keep going back in and adding these side notes. Side note #3: She is definitely a persistent little girl. Although he was trying to deter her with those kisses, she stuck to her guns in playing with the tags on his collar. Persistence can be a good thing . . . I'll remind myself of that when we are having a, what I like to call, "who will win it" contest (aka: Elianna wants to do something and Mommy says no).

No comments: