Wow! Has it really been over a week since I last posted? Please hold off the boo's for another day - I'm too tired to boo back. Alot has gone on in the last week - softball games, Father's Day, a trip to Florida. All so much to post about. Today we will start with last week.
Chris is playing softball again this year. Boo! Hey, I told ya'll to hold off on the boo-ing! That was me? Never!! Really I do enjoy watching him play softball it's just that 1) it makes for a late evening with a tired baby and 2) the team is terrible. Yup, I said it. Every year we win about 1 or 2 games. I know, it's not about winning. It just is hard to watch your team get smashed into bite size pieces every game. Anyway, I get to sit and talk with friends and watch my Chris show off his muscles! Oooh! I take back my boo now!
Oh goodness! Anyway... A friend of mine watches a little girl who is about 2 months younger than Elianna. As you will see in just a minute (or two depending on how long this paragraph gets and/or how fast you read) - can you tell I'm super tired? - Elianna and Emily look almost like twins. One time someone got all up in arms in the nursery because Elianna didn't have a bow in her hair until they were told that it wasn't Elianna but Emily. Haha! I think we should dress them alike and stick big bows in both their hair and see what happens!





1 comment:
I feel special I made a blog well kinda haha...
Post a Comment