Some friends let us borrow their bike carrier - we have been looking at them but this way we could see if we liked it or not. Elianna enjoyed riding back there bumping along looking at everything. She did what she usually does on evening rides - she fell asleep.
The negative part of this ride was that when Chris and Elianna got home, he found a tick on her back. It was an interesting night of trying to determine if he had gotten all of the tick out of her or not. Thank the Lord he had! Truthfully I am so glad he found the tick and took care of it. Before that night, I had never seen a tick and did not know how to get it out. I am now well schooled in the ways of tick sightings and removal. I guess that's a good thing?
Chris said Elianna got lots of oooh's and aaah's while on their bike ride. Why not? She did look super cute sitting back there.
This is right after she woke up from her nap.






No comments:
Post a Comment