Last week, Elianna and I flew to Florida to spend some time with my parents as well as see Chris's Mom and a few others. This is how our week started:
Apparently Elianna needs to move up to her 6 month clothes. She must have stretched her legs and her big toe popped out of her clothes. We quickly changed her before leaving for the airport. The cute little outfit got thrown away.
At the end of the week, this is what Elianna looked like when we left for the airport:
However on our flight from Pensacola to Atlanta, Elianna, plain and simple, had diarrhea. She messed through her cute little outfit and when I say messed, I mean I ended up throwing that cute little outfit away it was so messed. This is how our week ended:
I had to buy the smallest shirt available in the airport gift store. Not quite the fashion statement we were looking for. That poor waif child. Whose mother would dress them like that in the dead of winter. No pants. No socks. Yup, those were the looks I was getting. Good thing we will never see those people again.
We had a great time in Florida and we will have more pictures in the days to come.






2 comments:
She didn't look too upset about "loosing" the outfits. In fact, I think she looks quite pleased with herself. Welcome Home!
I hear you on the blow-out . . . I bought the most hideous pair of "valentine" pants on clearance once for a clothing change. Welcome to traveling with a baby! I've learned it's not a bad idea to have a change of clothes for yourself sometimes too!
Post a Comment