I'm halfway to being 1 - Wahoooo! Can't wait for my birthday party!
Here is what I'm up to these days!
*I weigh 17 1/2 pounds and am 27 inches long.
*I wear some 6-9 month size clothes (my legs are still on the short side so I can wear 3-6 month size pants too).
*I have 4 teeth (my middle bottom 2 and 2 on the top - the ones on either side of the middle ones) and am working on my middle top 2. The middle top 2 have really been hurting me so I bite most everything I can get my hands on!
These are some things I like:
*I L-O-V-E to crawl. Anywhere and everywhere! I'm getting pretty fast too. The other day I quick crawled from the living room all the way into the dining room. Better watch out Mommy or I'll be up the stairs before you know it!
*I like to try to pull myself up on things. Everyone says I'm still a little young and too little for that but I'm out to prove everyone wrong!
*I like to try to walk. And if you hold my hands and help me walk, I'll let go and try to do it on my own. Notice the theme? I WANT TO WALK!!!
These are some things I do NOT like:
*I do not like being told I can't do things. Not only because they are no-no things (Mommy is working on my attitude. She says if I'm smart enough to try to walk then I can control my attitude.), but things (like walking) that I'm too little to do. I gotta use my stubbornness to my advantage.
*I do not like missing my naps. Mommy found this out when we flew to Florida. I'm good as long as I get my sleep. If not, well, I let the whole plane know it!
Next week I'm going to get my picture taken in my Easter dress! I'm so excited! My Easter dress is just beautiful! I'll tell Mommy to share the pictures after they are taken.
Happy anniversary to Papi & Mommy (March 12). Thanks for getting married and having me!
~Elianna






2 comments:
I was gettin worried you were grounded from the computer already EJ...
she looks so big sitting up beside harley!!
Post a Comment