It's has been just over a week now since Elianna and I have gotten back. Where has the time gone??? We did not get to see everyone that I would have wanted to, but we weren't there to be social butterflies either. I took my camera with me when I went to lunch or dinner with people, but simply forgot to take pictures. Oh well. Here are some pictures of our week.
Elianna's new bath tub - isn't it just adorable?
This was her "high chair" for the week.
Grammy, Papa & Elianna
(Dad's not smiling in this picture but I love Elianna's face)
"Unca" giving Elianna whiskery kisses
Grandma Promersberger & Elianna who was more interested in her new toy.
Aunt Tracy
"BB"
Showing off her teeth in the cute outfit that got thrown in the airport garbage.
So sad!





1 comment:
she is so adorable. your dad looks good! i've done that - taken the camera with me, but not taken any pictures!!
Post a Comment