Saturday, February 20, 2010

To Tied (or is it Tide?) You Over

Elianna and I will be traveling to Florida today. I'm sure there will be some sort of story to tell by the end of our travels. I'm not really sure how much time (if any) I will be spending on the computer. So for now, enjoy some photos that were taken the last couple of weeks.

Chillin' out with Harley


Out like a light and ready for bedtime.
However, the next morning I am wide awake and ready to go!



I love this picture! The bib says it all!

Her Valentine's Day outfit was so cute! I love the feet!


This is my new favoritist picture! This was taken at the skating rink during the church's skate night and Chris took Elianna out around the rink. I love how they seem suspended in time while behind them it is all going by so fast.

3 comments:

momma said...

thanks for sharing the pictures! enjoy your time in FL!!!

HandyFamily said...

So cute, I loved the sacked out picture! Have fun with your family! We will be in FL in 4 weeks! :-)

Laura said...

Thanks! The pictures in this post are PRICELESS! I love them.