Thursday, September 5, 2013

Back It On Up a Bit

Back about, oh say, a month ago, Elianna and I (Chris had to work) headed up to the Longmont County Fair Parade.  We went early, ate a delicious pancake breakfast, and picked out a great shady spot on the parade route.  And then everyone apparently also liked our great shady spot and crowded us and crowded us until we ended up in a not-so-shady spot.  I guess it's my own fault for not standing sitting my ground and protecting my shade.  But obviously it's ok because here we are a month later no less healthier than when we lost our shade so I'm not going to complain...much.  

The Longmont County Fair Parade is always a great parade and long in parade times.  Elianna was scared of the long horns and sirens.  She was scared of the people dressed in full body costumes.  And they didn't throw much candy on our side of the street.  Yet, we had a great hot time.  In fact, after the parade we stopped at Starbucks for a frappuccino.  All in the name of cooling off, of course.






No comments: