Monday, October 8, 2012

"School"

Well, about a month ago we started school up . . . again.  This has been the best so far.  I think it's because Elianna is older and wanting to learn now.  Before it was "a fun thing to do." Now I think she really wants to learn.  Elianna has been doing so great!  We went over patterns the other day and I wasn't sure how she would do because I've never brought them up before.  You would have thought she was a pattern pro.  We are going through the letters and I'm also going over how to write them.  It's tough for little ones to follow lines but she's getting much much better.

Each week we learn a different letter and then make an animal out of the shape of the letter.  That's my favorite part.  I think that's cool and fun.  So far we gotten through letter D (is for dog).

First day of "school"

A is for alligator

B is for bee

C is for crab

D is for dog

No comments: