Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Birthday! Happy Anniversary!

Happy Birthday to my Harley who turns 4 today! Can you even believe it? 4 years ago I was telling the crazy story of how we came to get him. {Click here to read all about it} As crazy as it sounds, Harley came to me at just the right time. A year earlier, my Toree had died and I needed something to care for. I had the Little Man also at that time, but I needed something of mine to take care of. And along came Harley. Of course, now he is spoiled rotten.

He is honestly the best dog. Elianna can sit on his head, bounce on his back, give him tight hugs and he takes it all from her. Granted, he has knocked her down a time or two but never maliciously. Usually because they are both running crazy and they run into each other. Crazy kids!

Happy (28th in dog years) 4th birthday Harley!





It is also Eric and Sydney's 1 year anniversary! It is almost harder to believe that 1 year has flown by than the 4 with Harley. Their wedding was simply gorgeous and the food... oh my! the food! Scrumptious! Although I will say, they had a crazy flower girl in their wedding. It was almost like she didn't sleep the night before or take a nap that day. Oh yeah, that's right, she didn't! Happy 1 year Unca & Aunt Sydney!


No comments: