This is the funny face Elianna asked me to draw on the "space" pendant. It ended up more scary looking than funny though.
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Happy Birthday to the Papi Man!
I had to wait to post this until this morning since "the surprise" wasn't up yet. (And then I realized it was reading right to left so it had to be re-strung. No ideas why.) Yesterday Elianna and I made a happy birthday banner. I cut and initially wrote out the letters very lightly then Elianna traced the letters with a sharpie. Elianna did a great job (after the first letter) concentrating and being so careful writing out the letters. The result? A banner to keep year after year. It is priceless!
Happy Birthday Papi Man! You are handsome! You are strong! You are smart! {These are the 3 things we like to tell Chris.} We love you Papi Man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment