Totally forgot to blog over the weekend. Ok and on Friday. Ok and I haven't done Twitter Tuesday since, well, pretty much since I started that bright idea. I thought of something just the other day. It seems like I had more time to blog when Elianna was little. I always thought when she was older and didn't need me to do everything for her, I would have more time. It seems like the opposite is true. Elianna is very much a youngen' that needs much 1 on 1 attention. Apparently her main love language is Quality Time. So if sometimes it seems like I forget to blog, it's probably more like time spent with Elianna is what's going on. Well, besides this weekend when I actually did forget. Anyway, she is only this age for a little.
{Alright, honestly, I originally typed "she is only 3 for 1 year" but that seemed super obvious. Not that "she is only this age for a little" is any better.}
We went to a Punkin' Chunkin over the weekend, so I'll be back Wednesday to show you those fun pictures!
And because it would be horrifical (new word) if there was no pictures of the "only 3 for 1 year" kid.
1 comment:
Time spent with your little one is time well spent :)
Post a Comment