Monday, July 9, 2012

Best $20 Ever Spent

While we were having our 100 degree temps here in CO, I mentioned to Chris that we should get a little pool for me Elianna to splash around in. We had a splash pad of sorts but last summer it got "broken." Well, Chris and I sorta had a breakdown in communication as he heard me asking if we could buy a pool that cost $100. I mentioned a $10 pool seen at Walmart. Thus the confusion of me wondering why in the world he was wondering how we would pay for such a pool and fill it up. Needless to say, I broached the subject again because, well, it's been super hot here. That's when we figured out the breakdown.

The other day I went to Walmart and since they were out of the $10 pools, I splurged and bought a $20 pool that has been the best $20 ever spent. Elianna loves playing in her pool or at least with her pool. 



I will even admit to the fact that one night Chris and I even decided to sit in it to cool off.  Let's just say the water was a bit cold for my taste and wasn't terribly relaxing so I headed out.  Kinda hard to relax when your wishing for a hot tub effect not a chill blast zone.  Somehow though, the frigid temps don't seem to bother Elianna.

So... if you are looking for us this summer, this is probably where we will be.






No comments: