I love it Lisa! It's beautiful! I love the floor . . . Since we moved into our own house, I started experimenting with color. It looks similar to the color we have in our bedroom. I was afraid of the dark color at first, but once we got it done, I love it! It really doesn't pull the light as much as I had feared either.
8 comments:
Beautiful kitchen Lisa!!! I love it!
Yeah! Finally! It's beautiful! So different then when we were there. And huge! Yeah for you!
Oooh!! Aaaah!!! I love it!! Was it worth the wait and trouble? I really like the hanging lights!
Oh my goodness!!! LOVE it!! Love the island!
I love it Lisa! It's beautiful! I love the floor . . . Since we moved into our own house, I started experimenting with color. It looks similar to the color we have in our bedroom. I was afraid of the dark color at first, but once we got it done, I love it! It really doesn't pull the light as much as I had feared either.
Oh I love your kitchen. :) That looks awesome.
Very nice :)
now you can cook in your own house....about time....
Post a Comment