Wednesday, October 15, 2008

National Day of Remembrance

Well the Little Man's birthday blog will be short lived because today is the National Day of Remembrance for pregnancy and infant loss. Once again, I will direct you (for those of you who don't read it) to Angie Smith's blog Bring the Rain. I was not even aware that such a day existed but was very comforted to find out that there is such a day.

I did leave a comment and it is around comment #905. As of today at 1 pm, there are well over 1,000 comments on there. It made me very aware that although our loss was great, there are those who have stories so much more heartbreaking than our own.

So today we remember . . . We love and miss you Victoria! Can't wait to see you some day!

1 comment:

Grape News said...

I just found your post. Made me sadly smile. I didn't know there was such a day either. I can't believe the number that have posted. WOW. Makes me extra thankful for my ornery 2. Loves you. And we miss Toree too. C talks about her every once and awhile.